More than 8 years of work experience as head of ZfP/NDT (zerstörungsfreie Prüfung/non-destructive testing) and ZP/DT (zerstörende Prüfung /destructive testing) in a leading concern in the market for drive technology.
My focus was on the generation of QS (quality assurance) documentation such as procedures, testing instructions and inspection-certificates "3.1 and 3.2 according to DIN EN 10204."
I also have experience as a company acceptance officer, responsible for internal inspection for various classification society’s such as DNV-GL, ABS, LR, BV, NKK, CCS, RS etc., and on-site inspection at various suppliers worldwide.
Having a master’s degree in NDT (none destructive testing) with well over 10 years of professional experience, I have the qualifications and certification for the ZfP analysis.
* Ultrasonic testing (UT) level 3 according to DIN EN ISO 9712
* Magnetic particle testing (MT) level 3 according to DIN EN ISO 9712
* Dye penetration testing (PT) level 3 according to DIN EN ISO 9712
* Visual testing (VT) level 3 according to DIN EN ISO 9712
* Test for grinding burn (Barkhausen noise analysis) level 3 FVA
I am offering you a professional, personal and custom-tailored on-site service.
As part of a visit to your company, I will take note of your ideas and wishes and clarify the system check procedure for your product with you in order to be able to offer you a customized solution for the on-site analysis.